TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SALES IN ALEXANDRA K. ONLINE STORE.
Online store operating at www.alexandrak.co is a platform operated by Aleksandra Kościkiewicz conducting business under the name of Aleksandra Kościkiewicz with registered office in Młynowa 57, Krakowiany, NIP 9512172074, REGON 142563470 , e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-shop - an Internet platform, to which the Company has the right of use, available at www.alexandrak.co and enabling the User to place orders.
Registration form - an electronic form completed by the User in order to gain access to the functionality, E-shop consists of placing orders for products offered in the E-shop.
Company - Aleksandra Kościkiewicz conducting business activity under the name of Aleksandra Kościkiewicz with registered office in Młynowa 57, Krakowiany NIP 9512172074, REGON 142563470,
Terms and Conditions - means these terms and conditions with all attachments.
Product page - a page in the E-store where information about the product is presented.
User - a natural person or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal personality, having full legal capacity, using, making or intending to make a purchase in the E-shop.
Terms and conditions of order execution
The User may place orders 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty-four) hours a day via the website www.alexandrak.co.
In the shopping cart, the User indicates:
(a) the products to be ordered,
- b) the address to which the order item is to be delivered and the data necessary for issuing an invoice,
- c) the e-mail address to which confirmation of the order is to be sent,
- d) the method of delivery,
- e) method of payment,
The procedure for placing an order includes instructions :
(a) selection of the product,
- b) choice of delivery option,
- c) selection of the form of payment,
- d) order confirmation.
- After an order is placed, the Company sends an order registration confirmation to the email address provided by the User, along with relevant order information. The order registration confirmation is the Company's statement of acceptance of the offer. At that moment, the contract between the Company and the User is considered to be concluded.
- The object of the order will be shipped to the address indicated by the User in the order as the delivery address.
- In case the ordered product is not available, the Company will inform the User about the situation by sending a message to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- In case it is not possible to fulfill part of the order, the Company may offer the User:
(a) to cancel the order in its entirety (if the User chooses this option, the Company will be relieved of its obligation to fulfill the order),
- b) cancellation of the part of the order in which fulfillment is not possible within the prescribed period (if the User chooses this option, the order will be partially fulfilled, but the Company will be released from its obligation to fulfill the rest of the order),
- c) splitting the order and setting a new completion date for the part of the order which cannot be completed within the originally set deadline (if the User chooses this option, the products comprising the order will be sent in several separate shipments, and the User will not incur additional costs associated with splitting the order into several shipments).
It is up to the User to choose one of the options listed in section 8 a-c, and the User is obliged to inform the Company about it via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Company is obliged to deliver the item free of defects.
- If payment for the item is not made within __10__ days, the order will be canceled.
- The date of payment shall be considered as crediting the Company's account with the entire amount corresponding to the value of the order.
- Contact with the Company is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at telephone number +48 660 449 477 from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- The costs of using the means of remote communication to conclude a contract shall be borne by the Company and the User on their own, and this applies even if they are higher than those usually applied for the use of this means of communication. (11) The User shall be obliged to keep the login and password to his/her E-shop account confidential.
- The Company posts product information on the E-store website and sells the aforementioned products via the Internet.
- Prices on the E-shop website are posted next to the product:
(a) include VAT and are given in Polish zloty;
(b) do not include information on shipping costs.
- The binding and final price is the price of the product shown on the E-store website at the time the User places the order.
- Information on the total value of the order is presented in the Shopping Cart after the User selects the form of delivery of the item and the form of payment.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes in the prices of products on an ongoing basis, and to carry out and cancel all kinds of promotional actions and sales. The right referred to in the preceding sentence does not affect orders placed before the effective date of price changes, terms of promotional actions or sales.
- Promotions in the E-store are not subject to combination, unless the terms and conditions of a given promotion state otherwise.
- The User may make changes to the order until the Company sends a shipment with the subject of the order to the User. Changes may include cancellation of all or part of the products comprising the order, changes in the delivery address, or changes to the invoice details. In the case of cancellation of the order, if the payment was made in advance, the refund of the payment will be made immediately but no further than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the User submits the cancellation to the Company.
- Changes can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Forms of payment and commencement of order processing
- The User has the option to make payment in one of the following ways:
(a) by cash on receipt of the ordered product, cash on delivery,
- b) by bank transfer to the account indicated in the invoice within _7__ days after placing the order,
- c) payment online, BLIK or by payment card through the Payment Provider.
- The user is not allowed to combine different forms of payment in one order.
Order processing time
- The Company may post information on the Product Site about the number of working days, i.e. days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays, during which the shipment with the subject of the order will be sent. The aforementioned information is an approximate time calculated from the moment the order is accepted for processing until the shipment of the order item to the User. The lead time is given taking into account the deadline for completion of all ordered products.
- The subject of the order may be delivered via courier service to the address specified in the order by the User at the User's choice.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the subject of the order, provided that he notifies the Company of the non-conformity of the delivered products with the contract within 1 month from the date on which he found the non-conformity.
- The Company will respond to the User's complaint within 14 (fourteen) days and notify the User of the further course of action.
- The User shall provide the Company with the advertised product or products in order to process the complaint. The cost of delivering the advertised product or products shall be borne by the Company.
- Complained products should be delivered to the address of Aleksandra Kościkiewicz 11 Wernyhory Street, 02-727 Warsaw. In this case, the Company will reimburse the User the cost of shipping to the indicated bank account immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the advertised products.
- In case the subject of the order was delivered via the Polish Post or a courier company, the complaints should be sent back to the Company's address via the Polish Post (economic parcel). In this case, the Company will reimburse the User for the shipping costs. In the case of delivery of an order item to the User by cash on delivery or collection of the order item in person by the User, the order will be refunded in accordance with the rules described in § 8 below.
- If the complaint is resolved in favor of the User - the Company shall immediately and without undue inconvenience to the User replace the defective item with a defect-free one or remove the defect. If the Company fails to comply with this obligation, the User may submit a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract. If the User submits a statement of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction, the Company shall refund the User the amount due or part of the amount due for the advertised product immediately, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of processing the complaint. If the User is a consumer, he/she may, instead of the defect removal proposed by the Company, demand the replacement of the item with a defect-free one or, instead of the replacement of the item, demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the User is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the manner proposed by the Company. In assessing the excessiveness of the costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found shall be taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which other means of satisfaction would expose the User.
- The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price under the contract as the value of the thing with the defect remains to the value of the thing without the defect.
- The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
- The Company shall cover the cost of delivery of the advertised product.
- In the event of a dispute between the Company and the Customer, the Customer has the option of using out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and claims, in particular through mediation,arbitration or a complaint commission. These procedures are conducted by the Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection, the Office of Electronic Communications, the Arbitration Court at the Insurance Ombudsman, the Bank Consumer Arbitration at the Polish Bank Association, the Arbitration Court at the Financial Supervision Commission, the Union of Associations Advertising Council, which provide information in this regard.
Terms for return of goods:
- Purchased goods should be returned unaltered unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- Return of goods should be done by packing the goods vertically in a cardboard box of at least the same dimensions as the box in which the Customer received the goods.
- the minimum dimensions of the boxes in which the goods are sent to the Customer are:
- 550x200x400mm for the large bag (1.5 and 1.4),
- 300x200x150mm in the case of a small bag (0.8).
- The customer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from the use of the item beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, in particular for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from its packaging in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations.
Order cancellation and withdrawal from the contract
A user may cancel an order, if the products comprising it have not yet been shipped, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A user who is a natural person, purchasing from the E-Store in the scope of activities not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity, may return without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the completed order any product ordered from the E-Store.
The user referred to in paragraph 2 above may return the purchased products, according to the rules described in this paragraph, if within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the object of the order he/she makes a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
Returned products should be sent back to the address:
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS:
tel: +48 660449477
Returns should be sent back at your own expense by any courier. We do not collect parcels from parcel machines or pick-up points.
Model form of withdrawal from the contract is attached as Appendix No. 2 to the Law on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014 pos 827).
Returned products should be sent back to Aleksandra Kościkiewicz Stepinska 22/30 lok.212, 00-739Warsaw.
Withdrawal from the contract concluded off-premises or at a distance is not allowed
Customer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer,who was informed prior to the performance that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the the trader does not control, and which may occur before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the performance is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's specifications consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
- in which the subject of performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of performance is an item delivered in sealed packaging which, once opened, cannot be returned for health or hygienic reasons health or for hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are things which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
- in which the subject of performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and the delivery of which may not take place until after the lapse of30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- in which the consumer expressly requested that the trader come to him to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides in addition other services than those the performance of which the consumer requested, or provides things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the consumer has a right of withdrawal with respect to additional services or things;
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer programs computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service of service provision;
- for the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the consumer before the expiration of the term to withdraw from the contract and after the entrepreneur has informed him of the loss of the right to to withdraw from the contract.
Refunds to Users
- The Company will refund the amount due within 14 calendar days in case of:
(a) cancellation of an order or part of an order (in which case an appropriate part of the price is refunded) prepaid in advance of its execution,
- b) return of the product (withdrawal from the contract) from the order,
- c) recognition of the complaint and the inability to repair the damaged product or replace it with a new one.
- The refund will be made to the User's bank account.
- The company is not obliged to refund the User directly if the User has made payment for the order using someone else's bank account, credit card or payment card. In such a case, if one of the prerequisites for reimbursement referred to in paragraph 1 above occurs, the reimbursement will be made directly to the holder of the bank account or credit card.
Personal data administrator
I would like to kindly inform you that Aleksandra Kościkiewicz, operating under the name of ALEKSANDRA KOŚCIKIEWICZ, ul. Młynowa nr 57, 05-831 Krakowiany, contact phone: +48 660 449 477, e-mail address: email@example.com is the administrator of personal data provided by you during registration on the website and when placing orders, as well as obtained through automated processing of personal data carried out on the basis of your consent.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used to take actions necessary for the performance of the contract, such as delivering the order, tracking the status of orders, creating the order history of registered users, completing the invoice and other documents required in connection with the registration of business transactions conducted. For this reason, the provision of this data is voluntary, although necessary to register an account or place an order. Without providing the required data, it will not be possible to perform these actions.
After the conclusion of a contract, we may process your data, the processing of which is necessary for the performance of the contract, or to take action on your request made before the conclusion of the contract.
If you have given your consent, your personal data will also be processed by automated means, including profiling. This processing is carried out through the automated use of data collected through your ip address, cookies, Google Analytics, and data automatically transmitted by your web browser in order to best tailor the presented and transmitted content to your needs and to facilitate your navigation on the website (through the automatic completion of data in form fields on the website).
The data you provide may also be used for online marketing of services, including the provision of commercial information, if you have consented to this when providing your personal data.
The personal data you provide after completing an order may continue to be stored for the time necessary to process and handle requests regarding the completed order, provide account services (in the case of website registration) and provide marketing information.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data necessary for the provision of a particular service for which your consent is required, we will not be able to provide that service.
We may also process your data due to our legitimate interest (e.g., defense against legal claims), as well as if the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the controller, such as under tax law.
Recipients of data
In order to fulfill your order, the personal data you provide may be transferred to entities engaged in providing delivery services and to companies operating the information processing systems by means of which we operate (e.g. entities maintaining our website). We will transfer your data only for the purpose of carrying out your order and providing you with marketing information - provided that you have given your consent.
We may disclose your data to the competent public authorities acting under applicable law, as well as to our advisors and contractors in order to defend our legitimate interest, e.g. in connection with legal claims.
Rights you have:
You may at any time:
- withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data;
(withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before its withdrawal)
- demand the deletion of personal data processed by us;
- request to inspect the personal data we process;
- request rectification of the personal data processed by us;
(if the personal data we hold is inaccurate)
- request restriction of our processing of your personal data;
(e.g., to stop us processing specific data or taking specific actions against it)
- request that we transfer your personal data;
(if you wish to receive a copy of the personal data administered by us)
- object to our processing of your personal data;
(due to your particular situation or against the use of direct marketing)
8) file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
(if you consider that our processing of your personal data violates the regulations on the processing of personal data)
You can exercise the above rights in particular by filling out the form below and sending it to the e-mail address provided. We also encourage you to contact us to clarify all your concerns at the following email address: email@example.com
The User has the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter (Newsletter) of the E-Store.
The user will receive the Newsletter electronically at the e-mail address he/she provides, if he/she voluntarily agrees for the E-Store to provide him/her with correspondence electronically and additional consent for the processing of personal data referred to in § 9 above.
The user may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by clicking on the link in the email containing the Newsletter sent to him or after logging in at www.alexandrak.co and accessing the Newsletter page.
ALEXANDRA K Newsletter Subscription Terms and Conditions.
These Regulations were issued on the basis of Art. 8 (1) of the Act of July 18, 2002.
on the provision of services by electronic means (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws 2017, item 1219, as amended) in order to determine the
rules for the implementation of the subscription and the rights and obligations of the subscriber and the service provider.
- Regulatory terms
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
service provider - Aleksandra Kościkiewicz conducting business under the name of.
Młynowa Street No. 57, 05-831 Krakowiany
tel. +48 660449477,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
hereinafter also referred to as: Alexandra K or data controller newsletter - information sent periodically to the e-mail address provided during registration in the database of
RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on.
on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the
free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation
subscriber - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality
legal entity that has ordered the newsletter subscription service,
subscription - a service of cyclic sending of a newsletter by e-mail,
registration - ordering a newsletter subscription, an activity consisting in entering into the database of subscribers e-mail address, necessary for the implementation of this service,
cookies - computer data, in particular text files, which are stored
are stored on the user's terminal device and are intended for the use of websites,
used to ensure proper functioning or improve the use of the
service provider's website.
- Conclusion and termination of the contract for the provision of the service
ALEXANDRA K newsletter
- The use of the newsletter service ALEXANDRA K is voluntary and free of charge.
- The possibility to register in the subscriber database and receive the newsletter is available to any Internet user interested in this service.
- Before using the ALEXANDRA K newsletter service, the person subscribing to its
- As part of the newsletter service, the subscriber will be sent, in particular, information
commercial information within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means
electronically. By providing his/her e-mail address and accepting the provisions of these
Regulations, the subscriber agrees to receive commercial information electronically
electronically within the meaning of Article 10 Section 2 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- As part of the newsletter service, the service provider may, in particular, send information
from the scope of direct marketing, including information about new products, promotions
or promotions of products offered by ALEXANDRA K.
- upon receipt of the subscriber's e-mail address, the service provider will send to the provided
e-mail address an authorization e-mail. After authorization, the subscriber may
receive ALEXANDRA K's newsletter by e-mail.
- A person who, when ordering a newsletter subscription, has provided false data or has provided a
e-mail address of a third party without his/her knowledge and consent, will be liable on this account for
any liability for damages to the service provider in the event that any claims are made by this
by this third party any claims against the service provider.
- The subscriber may unsubscribe at any time and thus withdraw
consent to the processing of the personal data provided by clicking on the link with the words
"Remove me from the list" available in the message sent to authorize the e
email address of the person interested in subscribing to the newsletter
- the service provider stipulates that the newsletter will not be sent to those e-mail addresses
from which there was a return of the message sent with the expressed desire to resign.
III. Types and scope of services provided electronically
- The service provider will send information to subscribers via a newsletter
regarding promotions, news and special actions conducted by ALEXANDRA K and
trivia and information related to the industry and activities of ALEXANDRA K.
- Through the newsletter, no content of an unlawful nature will be provided to Users
- Conditions for provision of services by electronic means
To use the newsletter service it is necessary to maintain the following minimum technical conditions
technical conditions: access to the Internet, any web browser and an active and correctly configured
properly configured e-mail.
- Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data is Aleksandra Kościkiewicz conducting business under the name of.
business under the name of Aleksandra Kościkiewicz, Młynowa Street No. 57, 05-831 Krakowiany.
- Principles of personal data processing by the controller and information
about the rights of the data subject, as well as other information relevant to the
terms of personal data protection are available in the INFORMATION CLAUSE and the
- The basis for the processing of personal data in the form of e-mail address of the subscriber of the
newsletter is Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, as the processing is necessary for the performance of the
contract for the provision of an electronic newsletter service, the parties to which are the service provider and the
- The service provider may also process the personal data of the newsletter subscriber due to the
legitimate interest of the administrator, referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
- Personal data will be processed by the administrator for the duration of the contract for the electronic
electronic newsletter service, for the purpose of its performance. Upon termination of the contract, the personal data
will be deleted immediately, unless the administrator has the right
to continue their processing on another legal basis, in particular due to the
realization of legal claims.
- The data controller will not share the e-mail addresses entrusted to it
electronic mail addresses to third parties, with the exception of entities providing maintenance services in the set of
collection of the addresses in question.
- Right to object
- A newsletter subscriber has the right to object to direct marketing
- The right of objection may be exercised by sending the data controller a
message to email@example.com.
- Exercise of the right of objection shall terminate the contract for the provision of an
electronic newsletter service.
VII. Complaint procedure
All complaints related to the newsletter service should be reported to ALEXANDRA K at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaint submission should include a description of the situation to be
considered, as well as an indication of the expected resolution. Complaints will be considered within
14 days from the date of their receipt by the service provider. The results of complaint consideration will be
sent to the e-mail addresses from which the notification was sent.
VIII. Service provider's liability
The service provider shall not be liable for incorrect implementation of the newsletter subscription
- acts of God,
- failure caused by the subscriber or irregularities in the computer system of the subscriber,
- quality of the subscriber's connection (connection) to the Internet,
- failures of the subscriber's Internet providers' equipment.
VIII. Final provisions
- The service provider has the right at any time to make changes, modifications or discontinue the
sending of the newsletter without prior notice.
- If any of the provisions of these regulations is invalid or ineffective
regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- ALEXANDRA K reserves the right to amend these regulations by posting an
updated version on the website www.alexandrak.co, in which case
service provider will send the updated version of the regulations to the subscriber at the given address
e-mail address. If the subscriber does not accept the changes, he/she may
resign from the newsletter in the manner indicated in Section II, paragraph 8. of the regulations. If within
14 days counting from the date of sending the updated version of the regulations to the subscriber does not
unsubscribing from the newsletter it is assumed that the subscriber has accepted the regulations in the updated version as of the 14th day counting from the date of sending the updated version to the subscriber.
updated version as of the 14th day counting from the day of its sending. 4.
- The regulations are available on the website at www.alexandrak.co and enter into force upon their publication.
enters into force upon its publication.
- 11 Final provisions
1.Information about products placed on the pages of the E-Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- Availability of information about products on the pages of the E-Store does not mean that these products are available in the Warehouse and that an order can be completed, and the User is informed each time of the unavailability of a given product before placing an order.
- In matters not regulated in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).All product names posted on the E-Store website are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws No. 119 of 2003, item 1117, as amended).
4.These Regulations are effective as of 25.12.2014.The Company reserves the right to change the Regulations for important reasons listed in §11.7 of the Regulations. The amendment of the Rules and Regulations shall become effective on the date indicated by the Company, not less than 14 days after the amended Rules and Regulations are made available on www.alexandrak.pl. Orders placed by Users prior to the effective date of amendments to the Regulations shall be processed in accordance with the previous provisions of the Regulations.
5.Valid reasons on the basis of which the Company may amend the regulations in the manner described in § 11.7 are:
- change of generally applicable laws and the need to adapt the provisions of the Terms and Conditions to current legal regulations
- cancellation by the Company of the shipment of products ordered by the Users through one or more distribution channels
- introduction by the Company of a new distribution channel for products ordered by the User
- cancellation by the Company of the option to provide newsletter service described in § 10 of the Terms and Conditions
- cancellation, change or introduction of a new form of payment for products by the User
- changes of e-mail addresses for contact with the Company
- change of the structure of the shopping cart of an order placed by the User described in § 1 section 2 of the Regulations
- introduction of the possibility of entrusting the processing of the Users' personal data to an entity other than the Company with the Users' consent.
Personal data administrator
I would like to inform you that Aleksandra Kościkiewicz, acting under the name of ALEKSANDRA
KOŚCIKIEWICZ, Młynowa St. No. 57, 05-831 Krakowiany, contact tel:+48 660 449 477, e-mail address: email@example.com is the administrator of personal data provided by you during registration on the website and when placing orders, as well as obtained through automated processing of personal data carried out on the basis of your consent.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used to take actions necessary
to perform the contract, such as delivering the order, tracking the status of orders,
creating an order history of registered users, completing the invoice and other
documents required in connection with the registration of business transactions conducted. For this reason
for this reason, the provision of this data is voluntary, although necessary for the purpose of registering an
account or to place an order. Without providing the required data, it will not be possible to perform these actions
will be possible.
If you give your consent, your personal data will also be processed
in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling. This processing is carried out through
automated use of data collected via ip address, cookies,
Google Analytics and data automatically transmitted by your browser
Internet browser in order to best adapt the presented and transmitted content to your
your needs and facilitate your navigation on the website (e.g., by automatically
completing data in form fields on the website).
The data you provide may also be used for marketing
online services, including the provision of commercial information, if you have consented to this
when providing personal data.
The personal data you provide after completing your order may be further stored
for the time necessary to process and deal with requests for completed
order, to provide account services (in the case of registration on the site
site) and the delivery of the marketing information you have ordered.
In order to process your order, the personal data provided may be transferred to entities
engaged in the provision of parcel delivery services and to companies operating
information processing systems by means of which we operate (e.g., entities maintaining
our website). The transfer of data by us will take place only for the purpose of carrying out
your order and to provide marketing information - if you have given your consent.
We may disclose your data to competent public authorities acting under
applicable laws, as well as to our advisors and contractors in order to defend
our legitimate interests, such as in connection with legal claims.
Rights you have
You may at any time:
1) withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data;
(withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out before its withdrawal)
2) demand the deletion of personal data processed by us;
3) request access to the personal data we process;
4) request rectification of personal data processed by us;
(if the personal data we hold is inaccurate)
5) request restriction of our processing of personal data;
(e.g., to stop us from processing specific data or taking specific actions against it)
6) request that we transfer your personal data;
(if you want a copy of your personal data administered by us)
7) object to our processing of your personal data;
(if you believe that we are processing your data unjustifiably)
8) file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
(if you consider that our processing of your personal data violates the regulations on the processing of personal data)
You can exercise the above rights in particular by filling out the form
provided below and sending it to the e-mail address provided. We also encourage you to contact
us to clarify all your concerns at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
General rules for promotions and discount codes:
1.Discount codes cannot be combined with other promotions on the site
2.Discount codes apply to and can only be used on Alexandra K. Bags from collaboration collections will not be discounted with the codes.